Events List Navigation
Donations via QR Code :
Donation via Bank Account No :
"Bhagawaan Gopinathji Trust", Bank of Baroda, Laxmi Road,Pune.
Saving A/c 04480100005836
IFSC : BARB0POOCTY
All Donations are Tax Exempted
Bhagawaan Gopinathji Trust was established in the year 1968 at Kashmir and today having Ashrams and Satsang Mandals in different parts of country and across the globe. All Ashrams and Satsang Mandals are actively involved in spiritual, cultural and social activities. We thankfully accept donations for the following activities:
2. Education Aid : Children from poor section are helped with their education by providing free Books, Uniforms, and Fee etc. Donations to this fund will help us to fulfill the needs of these children.
3. Library Fund : You may help our Library by donating funds or in kind, in the form of books, sponsoring subscriptions to periodicals, magazines, books etc. Used books as donation in kind are usually refused, unless they are rare books in good condition.
4. Puja and Celebrations : You may also contribute donations to the regular Puja of Bhagawaanji, and for Celebrations like Mahayaghnya, Mahajayanti, Navratri, Guru Purnima, Zangtrai, Bal Diwas etc.
5. Land and Building Fund : Donations to this fund help us in the regular maintenance of the site, buildings etc. of the Ashram.
6. Destitute Aid : Donation to this fund helps us in the upliftment of weaker section.
Interested donors may offer their helping hand to this benign activity through monetary help or can contact the Trust office to help in these humanitarian efforts.
We are grateful for your support and help in our humble efforts to serve the society.
You are requested to donate directly to any of the above mentioned centres of Bhagawaan Gopinathji Trust by transferring donations to Bhagawaan Gopinathji Trust account via Cheques/DD or transfer directly to the bank in favour of ‘Bhagawaan Gopinathji Trust’ as per bank details below.
All Donations to the Bhagawaan Gopinathji Trust are exempted from Income-tax under u/s80-G (5) (IV) of the Income Tax Act.